As a certified CAO (Combined Airworthiness Organization), we take over the complete service for maintaining the airworthiness of your aircraft, referred to as CAMO for short.
Tasks of the CAMO include:
- Management of continuing airworthiness and development of aircraft maintenance programs
- Supervising the approval of modifications, repairs and maintenance
- Supervise that all maintenance is carried out in accordance with the approved aircraft maintenance programme
- Monitoring of manufacturer instructions and airworthiness directives
- Monitoring and planning of maintenance tasks and deferred maintenance items
- Documentation / Tech-Log monitoring and storage of aircraft files
- Management of the operating time overviews
- Creation of appropriate maintenance contracts
- Assistance with ferry flights and registrations
- AOG - service
- Carrying out an airworthiness review on the aircraft (physical inspection and review of the records) and issuing or extending the ARC
- Correspondence with the authorities such as LBA, Federal Network Agency or the responsible district government.